Contact Us

  See the latest
Technology's Role in Retaining and Motivating Top Talent

Technology's Role in Retaining and Motivating Top Talent

Posted on 11 May 17 by Carol Merriman

This week our CEO Gerry O'Neill gave a presentation at The World at Work Total Rewards Conference in Washington around technology's role in retaining and motivating top talent.

The presentation was based around the fact that there is an undeniable connection between employee engagement and business outcomes, organizations seek to embrace talent-management strategies that effectively recognize, reward and retain high performers. However, according to a Gallup survey, only 32% of U.S. workers are engaged. This leaves a staggering 68% who are not engaged or worse, actively disengaged. Curo, a global leader in total-compensation solutions, joined the sales compensation experts at OpenSymmetry to share insights for keeping high performers motivated and engaged. See how centralized and automated compensation solutions allow companies to drive performance, retain top talent, provide valuable business metrics and reduce cumbersome administration. 

 

Please complete the form below and we will email the presentation to you.

Get the full document